What Kind of Insurance Fits Your Business?
Businesses come in all shapes and sizes.
We can help design the coverage that’s right for you, tailored to your needs.
Generally, most businesses need a combination of:
- Property insurance for the building, structure and other property you use to do business.
- Liability insurance in case someone claims that your business caused him or her harm. Your liability insurance pays damages to third parties resulting from bodily injury or property damage for which your business is legally liable, up to the policy limits, as well as legal fees. It may also cover the medical bills of people injured by your business.
- Commercial auto insurance for vehicles owned by your business. The insurance pays any costs to third parties resulting from bodily injury or property damage for which your business is legally liable, up to the policy limits. Depending on what kind of coverage you buy, the insurance may pay to repair or replace your vehicle because of damage resulting from accidents, theft, flooding and other events.
- Workers’ compensation insurance for medical care and a portion of lost wages for an employee who is injured in the course of employment, regardless of who was at fault for the injury. (Ohio provides this as a monopolistic State)
- Terrorism insurance, which is offered to owners of commercial property as mandated by the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act, enacted by Congress in 2002. Insurance losses attributed to terrorist acts under these commercial policies are insured by private insurers and re-insured by the federal government.
Benefit Packages for Employees We can help with that, too.
Chu & Associates is your one-stop full service insurance agency. Call us for a no-obligation insurance audit. We’ll assess your current insurance programs to ensure that you are insured correctly and we’ll check the competition for better features at better rates. If we can’t beat your current program, we’ll tell you that as well. We want you to be confident that the coverage you buy is the best value for you and your employees, whether it is purchased through us or another agent.
**None of the information that we collect throughout the quoting process will ever be sold or used for any other purpose.**