Why You Need Business Auto Coverage
If you're not sure if you need a business auto policy, answer these five questions:
- Do you use your vehicle for work?
- Does your business deliver goods?
- Does your business own or lease vehicles?
- Do your employees drive company-owned vehicles?
- Do your employees use their personal vehicles for business?
If you answered yes, it's time to contact our agency about getting a business auto insurance policy. The coverage can help protect your business from damages caused by minor mishaps or serious accidents that a personal auto policy may not cover.
What We Offer
There are a variety of coverages to help protect you:
- Owned Autos - Provides protection for claims arising out of ownership.
- Hired Autos - Provides protection for a vehicle you or your employee rent or borrow for business.
- Non-Owned Autos - Provides protection for partners, employees, or members of households using the vehicle for your business or personal affairs.
- Temporary Substitute Autos - Provides protection when the vehicle you own is disabled and you're using another vehicle temporarily.
- Newly Acquired Autos - Provides protection for new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
Contact our agency today to learn more about the coverage.