Business Property and Liability Insurance

Business Property & Liability Insurance

Your business is as unique as you are, but it definitely needs Liability Insurance. If you own any tangible property that you use in the course of running your company, you may also need Property Insurance and/or an Inland Marine policy to cover tools and equipment. In addition to these basic packages, we can help you select from optional coverages like:

  • Business Auto Insurance
  • A business catastrophe liability or umbrella policy that is designed to protect against catastrophic losses. For the typical business, the umbrella policy would provide protection over and above general liability and auto liability policies.
  • Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) that provides protection against claims brought by employees alleging discrimination, wrongful termination or harassment, including sexual harassment.
  • Other specialized liability insurance policies that are designed to meet specific needs of individual businesses.¬†They include:
    • Errors and Omissions Insurance (E&O)
    • Professional Liability Insurance
    • Directors and Officers Liability Insurance (D&O)